What I’m doing now
My name is Han Toan Lim. My home is more than 6 meters below sea level in the Netherlands. And I am still living. I spend all my time on these things:
- Testing full time.
- Being a husband and a father.
- Observing and reflecting on my actions. E.g. testing, joking, blogging, public speaking, mind mapping
- Blogging or helping other bloggers.
- Doing R&D for software testing like handling time outs, time related counters, and period dependent states.
- Sending proposals to test conferences.
- Tweaking my blog.
If my activities change, I’ll update this page. Last update is September 7, 2017.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers.